Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Cheer

We bought our very first REAL Christmas tree.  Isn't it just charming?



We also went to Temple Square with the family.  We decided to ride using Utah's public transit system: Tracks...it was pretty fun.  Although it was an extremely frigid night {of course, the only cold night Utah's had this entire season} we still had a blast and Asher LOVED all the bright lights.





Oh, and since we are going to be in Belize over Christmas, we went to Five Alls for 'Christmas' dinner and opened presents early afterwards!  Ryan got me my 1st nice pair of sunglasses {my favorite Ray Bans} and I got a fondue pot and make up from the family.  Ryan only wanted new workout attire so that's what I got him.  Also, since I graduated, my parents got me an awesome new camera lens.  Thank you for all the wonderful gifts!!








No comments:

Post a Comment