Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Months Down and Eternity to Go

Today marks our 2 month anniversary! I don't think we're going to do anything special tonight to celebrate, I'll probably make a healthy non-fattening dinner because I'm deathly afraid of getting fat now that we're married {I've already put on a few pounds unfortunately}.

Time flies by SO fast I can't even believe it. So far our marriage is a success and we've grown in ways I didn't see coming. I'm so lucky to have married Ryan. He truly helps me be a better woman everyday and I am so grateful for him. He's also pretty good at cheering me up and helping me see things in a positive light--which I've been needing a lot of lately {I've kind of become the Summer Sales Grinch}.

Speaking of which, we're also halfway through the summer which makes me as happy as a clam {seriously}.

Next week I'm going to Girl's Camp to help chaperone. Let's hope I don't get eaten by a bear....

No comments:

Post a Comment