Monday, December 13, 2010

Starting Our New Adventure:::

I am trying to do better with keeping track of the important events in my life, and now that I have Ryan, it's OUR life. That is a crazy thought--seeing as only a few short months ago I was a lonely little girl who never tasted the sweet bliss of true love. So, as a Christmas inspiration, I have decided to take up Blogging. This is my creative form of remembering our special times together. Maybe someday I'll take up scrapbooking too, but for now, we can remember us quickly and easily anywhere we are at anytime thanks to the little black box known as, the internet. Usually I hate technology, actually...I still do, but I am eager to learn the ways of Blog just for us.

Come what may, and enjoy keeping up on the new beautiful life of Ryan and Courtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment