Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moving Day Part 1

We know this move to Phoenix is supposed to happen.  We didn't even have to try to put our apartment contact up for sale--an offer was made not knowing we were even moving!  Our neighbors upstairs had some friends inquire in they knew of any apartment openings coming up over the summer and low and behold, ours was!

Since Ryan is stressed with finals, I pack edup everything to move into my sister's garage until the real moving day in June.  Moving day was on Saturday {blah} and then we leave for Hawaii on Wednesday.  It's hard having all your belongings EVERYWHERE while trying to pack for 2 people for a 2 week vacation, but I shouldn't be complaining because we're going to Hawaii!

Moving was hard and went much, much longer than we planned but it is done.  Our furniture is staying at my parent's and our boxes are at my sister's which is where I'm staying for 2 months while Ryan goes to Richmond, VA to sell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment