Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Engagement Session


Our wedding photographer, Michael Lloyd is probably to best and chillest photographer in town. He is very gifted and captures every moment and has a very artistic eye that matches Ryan and mines style. Not only is he a fantastic and quick photographer, but he is just fun. I've only spent a few hours with him and I already feel like he and his family are dear friends whom I've known for years. Our photo shoot was a blast and we truly had a marvelous time.




As you know, Ryan and I are rather artsy and like unique style. We wanted to have a classic 1940's feel to our wedding so we thought we'd mix up some of our engagement wardrobe with some jazzy period pieces as well as contemporary clothing. I think it turned out perfectly and not over the top.

Here are some of my absolute favorite photos. Hope you enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment